The protection of personal data statement ??SPAN>
The personal information on this form is stored in a computerised file by
Action Sport asbl .
Your data will only be used for the following circumstances:
• To contact you;
• To ensure the processing of your requests;
• To create and manage your file;
• To create and manage your access to our services;
• For business development;
• To ensure the execution of our services;
• To verify the validity of the information needed to pay for goods, a service or a membership fee;
• To conduct statistical studies;
• To respect our legal obligations;
Your personal information will be kept for as long as is necessary for the duration of processing , except in the case when:
• You exercise your right to delete your personal data, under the conditions described below;
• A longer shelf life is allowed or imposed under a legal or regulatory provision.
• A legitimate reason justifies the retention of the data.
During this period, we will ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent damage, deletion or access by unauthorised third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to our administrative staff, our employees and agents, and to the communication and accounting department, and, where applicable, to our subcontractors. The subcontractors in question are subject to confidentiality and can only use your data in accordance with our contractual provisions and the applicable legislation. Apart from the reasons set out above, we will not sell, rent, assign or give third parties access to your data without your prior consent, unless we are compelled to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, to fight fraud or abuse, to exercise the rights of the defence, etc.).
In accordance with the European Regulation n° 2016/679/EU of 27th April 2016 (applicable from May 25th 2018), you have the right to access, amend, transfer and erase your data or to limit the handling of it. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose any processing of data concerning you.
You may, subject to the production of a valid proof of identity, exercise your rights by contacting Mr. Gabriel Gulger , at email@example.com , your data protection officer.
If you do not wish, or no longer wish, to receive news, solicitations or invitations (by telephone, SMS, post or electronic mail) we invite you to inform us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. And equally if you do not want to receive news, invitations or promotional offers from our partners.
|Rue Gergel 107 |